Wednesday, September 29, 2010

25 things you may not know about me

1. I hate being late. Typically I am 15 minutes early to everything.

2. I honestly do not know my natural hair color.

3. I always have to have my nails painted.

4. My day will be ruined if Alabama looses a football game.

5. My favorite food is jalapeno chips. I can eat bags at a time.

6. I love classic rock music.

7. I have to have a huge purse.

8. My ideal outfit is a long t-shirt and leggings. Ah...comfort. And depending on the weather Uggs or flip flops.

9. I don't like girly movies, mostly because I hate to cry.


10. I need at least 2 caramel macchiatos a week. I think I might have a problem.

11. My favorite store is Anthropologie. House stuff and clothes, but of course it is way out of my price range, but it gives me great inspiration.

12. I can't sleep past 9:00 anymore.

13. I love the smell of pickles but hate the taste.


14. I use to wear a size 5 shoe and after my 2 kids I now wear a 6 and a half to a 7. Pretty strange.


15. I would rather clean my bathroom, toilet and all, then fold and put up laundry.


16. I could make a meal on avocados and bell peppers.


17. I like to get my hair washed and styled once a week. (My hair is very long and takes forever if I do it myself haha SERIOUSLY)


18. I have never kept a plant alive over a month.


19. I decided I wanted to name my daughter Adaline (Addie for short) after I saw the cutest little girl I had ever seen in a toy store with that name. I was about 13 when I decided this. And the funny thing is she kinda looks like Addie Jane.

20. I get up 30 min before my kids usually about 6:00AM to drink coffee and get my day started. I usually read a mag or watch Real Housewives.

21. I love Real Simple.

22. I wish I could have an all white room, that stays incredibly clean all the time. I would love to just go in there and relax.

23. I have kept a prayer journal since I was 13-14. Recently, I have started an online journal. I am huge fan.

24. My "little" brother is way over a foot taller than I am. It's crap!

25. I have the best family in this world. Although most of you already knew that ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I actually learned some things! I may have to steal the idea for my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete