Wednesday, September 29, 2010
2. I honestly do not know my natural hair color.
3. I always have to have my nails painted.
4. My day will be ruined if Alabama looses a football game.
5. My favorite food is jalapeno chips. I can eat bags at a time.
6. I love classic rock music.
7. I have to have a huge purse.
8. My ideal outfit is a long t-shirt and leggings. Ah...comfort. And depending on the weather Uggs or flip flops.
9. I don't like girly movies, mostly because I hate to cry.
10. I need at least 2 caramel macchiatos a week. I think I might have a problem.
11. My favorite store is Anthropologie. House stuff and clothes, but of course it is way out of my price range, but it gives me great inspiration.
12. I can't sleep past 9:00 anymore.
13. I love the smell of pickles but hate the taste.
14. I use to wear a size 5 shoe and after my 2 kids I now wear a 6 and a half to a 7. Pretty strange.
15. I would rather clean my bathroom, toilet and all, then fold and put up laundry.
16. I could make a meal on avocados and bell peppers.
17. I like to get my hair washed and styled once a week. (My hair is very long and takes forever if I do it myself haha SERIOUSLY)
18. I have never kept a plant alive over a month.
19. I decided I wanted to name my daughter Adaline (Addie for short) after I saw the cutest little girl I had ever seen in a toy store with that name. I was about 13 when I decided this. And the funny thing is she kinda looks like Addie Jane.
20. I get up 30 min before my kids usually about 6:00AM to drink coffee and get my day started. I usually read a mag or watch Real Housewives.
21. I love Real Simple.
22. I wish I could have an all white room, that stays incredibly clean all the time. I would love to just go in there and relax.
23. I have kept a prayer journal since I was 13-14. Recently, I have started an online journal. I am huge fan.
24. My "little" brother is way over a foot taller than I am. It's crap!
25. I have the best family in this world. Although most of you already knew that ;)
Friday, September 24, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
I just ordered this necklace off Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/buysomelove. And being a big Alabama fan I am super excited to have it during football season. I think it is simple enough to wear everyday too, which I love. It is hard sometimes getting ready with the two babies to be able to accessorize the way I would like. This is cute, simple, and easy and I am a big fan.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Me and Lauren (bad angle ha)
Lauren surfing, she did awesome!
All the flounder we caught!
Lauren's first flounder
Phillips even made a rope swing
Going through the canals to a friends house
I want this....
Me and J
How neat is this?!
Paradise! Chuck(the guy's house we stayed at) made this bar with things he found around the river! Isn't that awesome!?
This weekend I went on vacation with my husband for his birthday. My great friend Lauren that I have known since elementary school and her boyfriend Phillips invited us to Mississippi to visit Phillips' family for the holiday weekend. We weren't exactly sure what we were getting into, but very pleasantly surprised. Phillips' explained the river/bay with these beautiful houses as "camps". So obviously I was thinking camps, like maybe trailers, tents, or RVs. I was very wrong. Everything there was amazing and gorgeous. Beautiful homes with great views and boats everywhere. I had never been to Mississippi before and now I can't wait for the chance to go again. We road around in the boat and went surfing ha (from the back of the boat), ate way too much, played around at the sand bars and even made a stop at the casino. I only had 5 cents so Lauren gave me the rest and I pushed a button and boom I won 20.00$! I was excited but I stopped right there! We went "floundering" where you have a spear thing called a "gig" and basically just walk really slowing on the sand bar (in the dark mind you) and keep your eye out for the flounders that cover themselves in sand. Jentry, Lauren, and I all "gigged" one! It was so fun! The trip was awesome and we were blessed to be able to go! Thank you to my wonderful in-laws for taking care of the babies this weekend and giving us this time together.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
He has been into licking people...kinda strange but he can get away with anything ;)
Addie Jane pretend feeding Jack, which Jack was confused about because he thought he was getting real bites. Opps. He got kinda mad after that.
This is Addie Jane's fake smile..I always tell her she looks like a little chipmunk. No upper lip whatsoever
Getting ready for nap time
Obviously they are very musically talented.
Love me some nugget laughs ha!