Yes, it is that time when we are suppose to make those annoying little New Year's resolutions. Some last and well, some do not. Here are a few of mine:
1. Loose weight. I am not talking about just loosing weight but also getting back into shape. After 2 babies in 2 years I am not exactly in my old body, but I am still young and now I am done, so basically its happening!
2. Run on the treadmill at least a mile everyday. Preferably 30-45 min but let's be serious I have two babies, so that's highly unlikely.
3. Get organized. I am one of those people that from just a quick glance at the house it looks clean, and organized, but wait, it is defiantly not! I have an extra room in my house that pretty much just has junk. If we don't have a place to put something, or better yet just don't want to put something up right then, it goes in the "back room." I would really love to make this an Alabama room for Jentry. So, as of now, that is my plan. Wish me luck.
4. Do some gardening. My mom and mother-in-law are both just amazing at gardening, and their yards look fabulous. It makes a huge difference with the overall look of the house. So Jentry and I have both decided this year we are going to transform our yard. I hope.
5. No babies in 2010!! Ha ha.... but really I am being serious!