Friday, January 1, 2010

Well it's that time of the year again....


Yes, it is that time when we are suppose to make those annoying little New Year's resolutions. Some last and well, some do not. Here are a few of mine:


1. Loose weight. I am not talking about just loosing weight but also getting back into shape. After 2 babies in 2 years I am not exactly in my old body, but I am still young and now I am done, so basically its happening!

2. Run on the treadmill at least a mile everyday. Preferably 30-45 min but let's be serious I have two babies, so that's highly unlikely.

3. Get organized. I am one of those people that from just a quick glance at the house it looks clean, and organized, but wait, it is defiantly not! I have an extra room in my house that pretty much just has junk. If we don't have a place to put something, or better yet just don't want to put something up right then, it goes in the "back room." I would really love to make this an Alabama room for Jentry. So, as of now, that is my plan. Wish me luck.

4. Do some gardening. My mom and mother-in-law are both just amazing at gardening, and their yards look fabulous. It makes a huge difference with the overall look of the house. So Jentry and I have both decided this year we are going to transform our yard. I hope.

5. No babies in 2010!! Ha ha.... but really I am being serious!


No comments:

Post a Comment