Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am blessed.





My babies are amazing. God has blessed us tremendously. They make me smile as soon as I wake up in the morning, and even in the middle of the night sometimes. Jack changes everyday, smiling so much now, and trying to laugh. He is starting to get those cute chunky baby legs and cheeks. Addie Jane is starting to say sentences. Her favorite thing to say is, "Baby Jack WAKE UP!!" She loves to play with him, and honestly she hasn't been half as jealous as I was expecting. She is still constantly changing all the time, and learning new things. This week she starting saying "stop it", I am thinking she is getting into her terrible 2's. She goes "mommy no, stop it" all the time. Ha, I have really got my hands full, but I LOVE it. Being a mom is greatest gift anyone could ever receive. God is great, and with Him all things are possible.

1 comment: