Monday, May 13, 2013

Addie Jane's Fairy Woodland Party

Hi, my name is Ashley and I use to blog.  It was a time in my life that I suppose was a little easier. UGH. I feel awful I haven't even blogged about Addie Jane's 5th birthday party that was in MARCH! Addie Jane wanted to have a Tinkerbell party......so, of course, I changed it just a little to a Fairy Woodland party.  We had a fantastic time. We had mushroom cupcakes, flower headbands, fairy wands, and then made fairy dust necklaces. All the girls dressed up in their fairy princess outfits.  I made Addie Jane a fairy outfit that she had picked out on Etsy. Let me tell you they sell on Etsy for 50-70$ and this dress cost my about 20$ and was honestly one the easiest things I have made in a long time! I was happy and so was Addie Jane with the way it turned out.
 I cannot believe my first born is FIVE.  FIVE. It seems so surreal. I feel like there is no way to describe all the joy that she has brought into our lives. She is a wonderful big sister and always so helpful with the little ones. I am not sure if I could make it some days without her. She has a sweet-tooth like nothing I have ever seen, she can smell candy from miles away.  She is little Ms. Sassy Pants sometimes but I can't help but laugh because I know I was the same way.  Our favorite thing to do together now is look at interior design books.  She loves them so much and ALWAYS picks those books out to "read" together.  I can already tell she will be like me with decorating. I am so proud to have her as my daughter. Thank you God for blessing me with this little angel!!


















Making their fairy dust necklaces


Addie Jane and all her fairy princess friends. I love this picture so much!

Picture of all 7 cousins....they were unusually still in this picture.

Picture with the whole family (please notice Addie Jane's wardrobe change half way through her party)

No comments:

Post a Comment