Monday, March 18, 2013

Hudson 10 months

Where do I start?
Sorry I haven't updated monthly on anything since about 6 months but we have been busy and having fun!
You are 21 pounds
I forget how many inches because I'm a good mom like that. I remember you were in the 80th percentile though.
Lots of beautiful blonde hair.
You got your first haircut last weekend.
Obsessed with playing with your brother and sister.
Put EVERYTHING in your mouth.
You love puffs, Mac and cheese, noodles, grilled chicken, and most of all dog food.
You have had 75 colds this year. Its been fun.
Crawling so fast I can barely keep up with you
Sanding by yourself for around 30-60 seconds.
Taking 5-10 steps at a time.
4 teeth. Top two are huge and have a massive gap. Its adorable.
Unlike brother and sister with their dark brown eyes you have light blue.
You smile ALL the time.
You would climb stairs all day if I would let you.
You love patty-cake.  Love it.
You can tell you think you are big stuff because you can stand and patty-cake at the same time now.
You are perfect.
You have slept through the night a lot lately but ONLY when you have your special blanket.
It was a blanket I had when I was little. It is not super cute but you love it and that is all that matters.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, can't believe he's 10 months. Love the pic of him in the swing with your blanket. Beautiful! Love him!

    ReplyDelete