Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my child.

Not sure where exactly I went wrong here....actually I know exactly where I went wrong....I got up every time Jack cried and still do......so now......Jack is over 365 days old and....he has probably slept through the night all of 10-20 of them. I sometimes just 6 hours straight, that is dream, but most nights are like last night....I get 2-3 hours straight. I feel like I have a newborn all the time. He was doing better sleeping but then he got sick and since then I feel like it has been worse than ever. He is better now so it is sleep boot camp time. I am going to let him cry and just pray it works this time. In the past it has helped but never been consistent. I have decided I can't live like this anymore, so Jack can just deal with it ha! Just a side note for me to remember this crazy time with toddlers.

Today it is beautiful outside so we are heading to the park and a long walk. It is suppose to be 70-75..perfect day :) I will post pictures later today.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, he won't remember that you "tortured" him when he gets older. We had to do that with Mary Ella but it teaches them to fall asleep on their own and to actually LOVE sleep. I would turn the monitors off and get some earplugs - ha! - but it will be worth it in the end. And usually it only takes 3-5 nights of doing that for them to learn to fall asleep on their own! So stick with it and you will be getting 8+ hours of sleep in no time. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete