Monday, July 5, 2010

Couple Things....

OK.... this is not really a fun post at all, BUT I really want to be able to remember a couple things that I am obsessed with at this particular point in my life. I have had the same friends pretty much all my life, and this weekend we all got together and were talking about all these things we loved in middle/high school and it just made me think about all things I am enjoying right now. Anyways, my memory isn't gone and I am not old by any means, but with 2 young kids, a dog, and a job (even part-time) my mind just runs 90 miles an hour and I have become extremely forgetful, SO here it is..... I am a terrible obsessed with TV shows on Bravo including: Housewives of New Jersey, New York, and Orange County, and I am sure soon I will love the DC housewives as well. I love Top Chef. I guess I have become quite the reality TV junkie, not cool. Its not all reality TV though I also love summer shows on USA: Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Pysch, and White Collar. Basically are DVR is filling up quite fast. And I like TWITTER...really? Yep, that's right I love it, check it constantly. I heard a quote the other day that says "Facebook is for the people you went to high school with, and Twitter is for the people you wish you went to high school with." So, basically with Twitter you can keep up with all your favorite celebrities or in my case, Housewives. Ha. I still love Twilight, and I don't think that will change. I know its just a fad right now but honestly the movies are little out there, but I really enjoy them. I love my big gold chunky watch, like LOVE IT. I wear it everyday no matter what, I feel naked without it. I love the magazine Real Simple it is just filled with all kinds of great ideas for your house and food. I just painted my nails blue, in the spirit of 4th of July, and I actually really like it, its cute and edgy at the same time. I love having extremely long hair, even though I only wear it down about once a month. I want to be able to wear rompers (or jumpers as I call them, which I am aware is not right) but I just don't think my short stumpy legs would look normal. My favorite food is still spicy beef salad from Surin of Thailand and has been for 3 years now. Oh, and I wear a braid in my hair like everyday, just in the front because it keeps my bangs out of my face. But I have a feeling down the road I am going to think liking these things was ridiculous but we can just wait and see.

OK, on a different note Jack is crawling pretty good. For some reason he keeps one leg straight so his balance is kind of off but he can get around. I don't have the camera cord for my computer but I have the best pictures from the past weekend and I am just dying to upload them! So VERY SOON THEY WILL BE UP!

Funny story, as we all know Jack has been difficult at times, just because he likes to be held and I really can't do that, would love to but I have Addie Jane and house work that needs to get done. Well, I was in the kitchen getting Addie Jane a drink when I come back into the living room and she is squated down pointing at baby Jack very serious and saying, "I sorry I just can't hold you all the time, ughh annoying!" I just about fell over laughing so hard. Anyways, I just thought that was a funny story I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment