Monday, July 26, 2010

9 months, When did that happen!?




OK...I know I am behind big time, but I have had a lot going on in the past couple of weeks. Jack is 9 months and I honestly do not know where the time went. He is a different baby everyday, especially since Jentry and I went on vacation this weekend by ourselves (AH!) from Friday until Sunday. It was rough being away from them but much needed for us. We went camping. It was the perfect vacation no cell phone, no T.V., no computers, just the great outdoors, and a freezing cold river. Anyways my point was, Jack and Addie Jane both seemed to change tremendously just in 2 days.


OK, Jack you are pretty much into EVERYTHING. I love you, but yes you are very fast on your knees and just as fast walking along the side of the wall or furniture, and because of this you are growing up faster than I can baby proof our house, again. You can crawl, still a little lopsided but you can get where you need to go in no time. You can stand up for 5-10 seconds by yourself, and I imagine you will be walking in a month or so. You go the Dr. for your 9 month check up next week, but you are wearing 12-18 or 18-24 month clothes and you probably weight about 25 pounds. Your hair is growing like crazy, it is so adorable. You look like a little Gerber Baby. You are talking a lot, to be honest I am not sure what you are saying but I know it is cute. You say "Dada" but never "Momma" and let me just say, that is NOT cool..at all. You are so a Mommas boy, but I know you want to say it, you just aren't quite there yet. You love green beans, you are learning to pick them up one by one and you are going a fantastic job on chewing. You love baby goldfish and pineapple juice. I know that is kind of random but, your eyes light up and your hands start waving every time I bust out those goldfish. You are doing great (much better than I had anticipated) on hand and eye coordination too. You love to roll the ball back and forth with me. You have the best laugh. You love the pool and the swing. You love naked time just like your big sister. Pretty much you are perfect and strong as anything. Addie Jane beats you up right now but just wait a few months, you guys will be even :)

No comments:

Post a Comment