Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's new with us!

Please check out his little Mohawk, love it

Jack will be 7 months tomorrow and honestly I know everyone says it goes by too fast, but WOW it really does! Not too much has changed since 6 months, expect I think he has put on a couple of extra pounds, ha. Right now, he is so sweet, always talking in his little baby voice and smiling at you. It melts my heart every time I come home and he sees me and smiles ear to ear. He is sitting up great my himself and he rocking back in forth on his hands and knees, thinking about crawling but no real movement has been made. I think he tried more at 5 months to crawl than he does now, oh well. He can stand up against things, like the ottoman and the table by himself for about a minute. His hair is coming in more and more everyday, blond in the back but a little darker up top. His eyes are dark brownish-green color, I always loved dark eyes. He is very content in one place but only for 30 minutes at a time, then we gotta switch it up, he likes new things. He is still eating great, even loving vegetables. He eats Step 2 foods by Gerber, probably eats about 3-5 containers a day and drinking at least 6 ounces of milk at a time. Oh, how boys are so different. Right now he will sleep through the night until about 5:30, 3 days a week. The rest of the time he is still waking up to take a quick bottle at 4:00A.M. No biggie though, I am use to it by now. Everyday is different, but he still such a happy baby. I love watching him grow and learn new things. He is an absolute blessing.









Addie Jane on the other hand is still having a hard time sleeping through the night. We don't know what it is, she could not nap all day and go to bed at 9:00 and still wake up at 2:00AM. Even when she eats a lot for dinner, we still get the 2:00AM wake up calls "Mama, Dada Bear..." my doctor said not to be too concerned about it. She usually take about an hour nap between 12:00 and 2:00 depending on the day. She loves Jack so much, everything about him gets her excited. I took a video yesterday of Addie Jane trying to teach Jack to crawl. She said, "No JACK! move your knee, like this!" Then she looked at me and said, "Jack is too tubby to crawl, maybe later." Ha, please keep in mind that she is 2 years old so she can't say her "R's" great, which makes everything she says even more sweet. Lately, Addie Jane has been telling me exactly what she wants to wear. She will say "um, dress "D" and Alex," which now, of course, I understand means the dress that my brother Daniel, and his girlfriend Alex gave to Addie Jane for her birthday this year. At first I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, until she pulled that dress out of her closet, and then it clicked. I feel like for a 2 year old she can remember a lot. She sings constantly, remembering songs she has heard maybe once or twice. She loves her pink crocs my mom bought her about a month ago, but every time someone compliments or says anything about them, she says, "yea, purple ones too big, oh well, pink ones pretty." Ha. Her favorite activities right now are: going on walks with Paige and me in the morning, running sprints with Jent in the backyard, helping "cook outside", swinging, driving her car, helping with yard work, coloring, reading book, and helping with Jack. It seems like she talks more and more everyday and is still constantly changing. I love when I get home from work and she tells me about her day, and what she did and who she saw, she evens goes on to tell me what Jack did, if he cried or not, if he was happy, etc. Everyday gets more fun, and exciting.







As for Jentry and I, we have been really busy, which can be expected with 2 babies. Jentry starts back to school in June, which is going to be wonderful. He will be home a little later than usually but we still have the weekends to do fun things, like go to the pool and what not. As for me, I am doing Weight Watchers and in 5 weeks have already lost 17 pounds. I really like it, I thought at first it would be hard but its not, and it is very interesting. I can still pretty much eat everything I want, but I stay away from chips, because once I eat 1 chip I am going to finish the whole bag. I weigh in at Weight Watcher on Monday mornings at 11:00, which I think is a great time because it really helps you keep yourself motivated throughout the weekend. I still hope to loose about 20 more, but I am just taking my time so hopefully I can keep it off.














































No comments:

Post a Comment