Saturday, April 24, 2010

6 months


Six months already, really? OK, well right now you are learning to sit up by yourself and doing GREAT! You fall over a little bit but usually do very well. You smile all the time. You giggle at everything I do and I love that you actually think I am funny. You got your first tooth today on the bottom left, yay! I feel like just this week you have got twice as much hair than you had last week. Its a strawberry blond color just like Addie Jane had when she was younger. I think it will turn blond this summer but who knows!? You love you jumper and you move all the time. You eat about 3-5 servings of baby food a day, sometimes you have 2 servings just at one sitting! You LOVE bananas and pears, but you will eat anything. You drink 6-8 ounces at a time, and you haven't been spitting up much at all anymore, finally that stage is over ha! At night you have been getting a lot better usually going to bed around 8 and waking up about 4 AM. I give you a bottle and you sleep until 7ish, some days even 8:00 :) You weigh about 21-22 pounds, on my scale, but we go the doctor in a couple of weeks to know for sure. I do not know how long you are exactly but you seem a lot longer than Addie Jane was, obviously. Right now you are wearing mostly 9-12 month clothes, some 6-9 months outfits will fit but the onesies are a little short. So you are growing wonderfully. You have been getting a little fussy because you can't suck on your toes anymore. You got a little chunky and can't quite get that leg over that tummy anymore ha ha. Still no crawling or anything like that, but I am glad about that, I don't know how I feel about having to mobile babies running around here. So for now just sit up and smile at me and I will be perfectly happy. We love everything about you, the way you cry when we leave the room, and the way you smile so big as soon as we come back in, you are now the sweetest little baby nugget in the world!

1 comment: