Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Addie Jane's Preschool Graduation

May 21, 2013, Addie Jane graduated from Preschool. She will be in Kindergarten next year.  She will actually be staying at the same school that she attended last year, but I still feel like it was a big step.  They sang "10,000 reasons" which Addie Jane calls "Bless the Lord, oh my soul", it was probably the sweetest thing I have ever heard. All the grandparents and my SIL Jessica and her kiddos got to come and we celebrated afterwards at Rosie's for dinner (of course, it is my kids' favorite). I can't believe she will be going to Kindergarten next year it is something I always thought was so far away into the future and then BOOM it is here.  I know she is ready and will excel beyond all of my expectations.  Here are a few pictures from her special day!
 Jessica, Deacon, and Harper. Oh, something funny I forgot to mention, Harper at only 15 months yells out "Addddiiieee" clear as day when Addie Jane was on stage. So sweet and not to mention impressive! Love my one and only neice.
 My cheeser.

 Singing "bless the Lord, oh my soul"


 Addie Jane with her teachers, Ms. Ellen, Mrs. Alison, and Mrs. Farrah.  They have been wonderful all year and taught her so much more than I know I ever could.  I could not have asked for better teachers!
 Family Pic
 Addie Jane and her friend Campbell.  I can't believe I didn't get any other friend pictures.  I think it was just a little crazy in there!
Harper Bug at Rosie's, she is just a cheeser!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment