Tuesday, June 18, 2013

May and June

May and June have been extremely busy for us but we are having SO much fun. At the end of May we had Addie Jane's preschool graduation (which I will post on a little later),  my grandparents visited from Texas, we got to celebrate Marley's 5th birthday, jack caught his first bass,
Addie
Jane had her 2nd dance recital, and the pool opened FINALLY. We have had something every weekend since Memorial Day. Most of those have involved work for me, but that has also given Jentry a lot of one-on-one with the kiddos. I have not had time to blog recently because Hudson has become a monkey. He climbs on anything and everything. All my chairs are on their side because he climbs up them and then on to the dining room table. Ok, well with that said here are just a few pictures from the past couple of months I have happen to take on my cell phone. I have more to come from my "real camera" as well.

 
This is my FAVORITE picture. I am not sure why but I love it.



Marley's birthday party! Fun times with these girls

Hudson "the monkey"

\
Baby Owen in his precious hat

Sambo

ready for the pool


Jack the ninja
These two. Never a dull moment. Best Friends.

A little morning reading with Addie Jane and Hudson

BBQ with these crazies.
jacks firat bass. he was so proud

addie jane and her farm animal friends at her dance recital. 
I will be posting more pictures of this very soo

No comments:

Post a Comment