Thursday, July 11, 2013

Addie Jane's Dance Recital

This first week of June, Addie Jane had her dance recital.  This was her second year to take dance and we are so proud of her. Her costume this year was a horse...cutest horse costume I have ever seen. She looked precious and did wonderful! I am not saying she is a natural dancer because, let's face it she is my daughter...poor thing!  But she's loves to preform on the stage and she had so much fun getting her hair and make up done.  She looked way too old!! Here are a few pictures from her special day!




A duck, a pig, a horse, a bunny, and another duck! Cutest farm animals ever.





Addie Jane with my friends since Elementary school Lauren and Anna.  They were so sweet to bring her cupcakes and flowers!
Giving Papa a kiss!

This picture melts my heart he was SO proud of her.

Hudson and Boss..I wish this picture had better color and you could really see where Hudson gets his beautiful blue eyes.
Family Pic

Boss, Addie Jane, and Janey, so glad they got to come!
Anna, me, and Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment