Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mary Ella comes to visit

Warning: This contains A LOT of pictures.
Wednesday night Mary Ella came to stay with us for a few days.  The girls were beyond excited.  We have had so much and I actually have a few more pictures I will probably upload soon.  They are so funny together I wish that I could remember every single funny thing they said this week!
 We dressed up like princesses
 slept in the bunk beds

 Made biscuits and gravy
 They got to drive around in the car and play outside



 So happy Mary Ella got to go to dance class with Addie Jane.  The teacher said they did great!


Hahaha...not sure what was going on in this picture it was just funny!
 
Then Jack went off to Gran Janey's last night 
 So Jent and I took the girl to Sho Gun....or as Mary Ella calls it "the place where they throw chicken in your mouth." haha.  They had a great time!
 They even got chopsticks and Mary Ella used them like a pro!


No comments:

Post a Comment