Thursday, May 19, 2011

My little man

I feel terrible I never have enough time for a good ole long post anymore.  Basically this little nugget is changing like crazy.  He is def beginning to talk a lot more, finally.  He loves to jump around and jump off things.  Nothing too too dangerous just couches and little chairs. ha.  Jentry and I think that he might grow up to be a professional wrestler??  He loves jumping on people and what not so.....anyway but he is still a little sweetheart with the exception of a couple quick fits.   He is in 24 month clothes and growing!  He is still a great eater and a great climber.  Sleeping good!  Overall he is awesome! He loves jalopeno chips, garlic hummus and pita chips, grilled fish, pasta, apples, bananas, and bell peppers with ranch.  I know that seems like an odd group of food for a boy his age but he eats just like me! Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I still love him!

Addie Jane is doing awesome as well, with the exception of the occasional haircut.  She is finally eating great.  When she was younger she was very picky about what she would eat and now she loves celery, carrots, salad (with ranch ha), and even fish! She eats more like her daddy.  She is seriously amazing. I love every minute of being with her and listening to all the things she has to say.  She told my mom yesterday that she needed a whistle and when my mom asked why she came back and said, "because no one ever listens to me!"  Little miss sassy pants.  She can throw the occasional fit but that is just usually with me.  Not sure why but she is 3 so...I guess thats normal.  It is usually just when she is too too tired and refuses to take a nap.  The majority of the time she is just an angle. ha.  She is wearing 4-5t clothes.  I think she has gotta huge compared to last year.  I mean I feel like she is going to be taller than me by kindergarden! She is like 40 pounds too! She makes me laugh everyday with something she says or she does....  We are extremely blessed.

1 comment: