Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chris and Betsy's Wedding

My and my mom!  She looked so amazing!

 Betsy and Gdaddy
 Me and Jent (he looked amazing in his suit! right?!)
 Finally a somewhat good family picture!
 Little nugget
 Mom and Dad
 My brother Daniel and my mom
 The wedding party
 Betsy and Robin
 The flower girls coming out!
 The flowers girls welcomed everyone as they walked up!
 Cutting Chris's ALABAMA cake! I loved it!
 Amy and Adam
 Gmother and Gdaddy and Jackster
 Getting ready for Chris and Betsy to leave for Disney World!
 Grandaddy and my mom
Grandaddy and Jack
 Haha you can really see his hair issues in this picture!  
 We danced!

 Kristi and Brad
 Ellie Annsley and Courtney
 Chad and Amanda
 Katie
No time for to describe how beautiful this wedding was and how perfect they are for each other.  It was an amazing day and they could not have asked for better weather.  I am so happy for both of them!!  Here are some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pics! yall all look so good! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete