Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summertime

Summer is here! Yay...which means going to Florence, to see my family, and hopefully going to the pool any chance we get! My mom got to take the kids to Florence last week, I had to work BOO! They had a blast, all the kids are out of school for the summer, so they had a ton of attention. They got to swim, ride the horse, and drive the tractor around!
This week, my cousin Haley is having her baby, Sam Morgan (check them out at www.haleyandchad.blogspot.com)!! I am soo excited and can't wait to get a picture of all the cousins together. Addie Jane and Mary Ella are 4 months apart, Jack and Sam will be just 7 months apart! We are thrilled for them! Hopefully we can make it to Birmingham to see them, either Thursday or sometime this weekend. I can't wait to hold him. Right after baby Sam gets here, my sister-in-law Jessica is having baby Deacon July 23rd. We will have babies everywhere!

Baby and Jack with my cousin, Annsley, isn't she beautiful!

Addie Jane's very first time on a horse and she did it all by herself!
Grandaddy, Charlie, and Addie Jane riding the tractor.
What a big girl?! She has no fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment