Saturday, February 27, 2010

Addie Jane's Birthday party!

A very happy Birthday girl
Present time!
Blowing out the candles
Family shot minus Baby Jack
My mom made this cake. It was amazing she made all of Addie Jane's favorite animals out of icing! Everyone was so impressed, she did an amazing job.
Turtle Emu Sheep
Duck Rabbit Cow
Monkey Giraffe Fish
Playing under the parasute with Charlie, they are best buds.
Spinning time!
Jumping with Dada Bear
Balance beam
I love this picture
Jumping with Katie and Charlie
She got to stand here with her shakers when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday".
Baby Jack trying out the balance beam with Melanie (Mel Mel)
My brother-in-law, Micah, and nephew Jeremiah. Precious.
My brother and his girlfriend Alex.


These are just a few of the pictures I had on my camera I will post more soon. We had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment