Saturday, December 1, 2012

Recent happenings

No time to type as usual. We are extra busy around here lately. Basically it's been school, beach, sickness, school, Halloween, sickness, healthy time, sickness, and now thanksgiving. I am thankful for the very few day of healthy kiddos I have had this month. Hudson has 2 bottom teeth that have popped through. Crazy. Really he has been in a pretty good mood for cutting 2 teeth at the same time. He sits up by himself and says "ba ba" and "ma ma" yay! Finally i had a baby that says "'mama" first instead of daddy! Anyways here are few pictures of the past month. I still haven updated pictures from our family beach trip in October. I feel ashamed but we have been sooo busy!! I will update more on Hudson and the big kids soon. Have a great day! Roll tide :)

1 comment: