Thursday, January 12, 2012

Very quick....

Very quick I will just post a couple of things about baby #3!

I am 20 weeks. Half way, yes!

I go to the doctor tomorrow, but on my scale...(haha) I have only gained 2 pounds since my last appointment, at 16 weeks, making my total weight gain from 8 weeks about 6 pounds give or take all together which makes me pretty happy.

I feel great!  Haven't been sick and my energy level is actually pretty high.

My biggest craving, well only craving is cereal.  It doesn't matter what kind.  I mean just this week alone I have eaten; raisin brand crunch, cinnamon toast crunch, special k, and captain crunch.  I just can't get enough of it!

This baby moves a ton.  I mean like all the time.  I do not remember the other babies moving quite so much, especially this early.  Hopefully he/she isn't a wild thing.

I have another ultrasound tomorrow, he will be able to tell what the sex is, so I guess we will see if we decide to find out. I am excited and will be happy either way.  I suppose I need to get ready to start re-doing the kiddos toddler room.  They are so big now.

No comments:

Post a Comment