Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Stuff

First a funny quote

Me and Jent- "Addie Jane what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Addie Jane- "A doctor.  I want to make people feel better."
Me and Jent- "Aw, thats awesome!  Jack, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Jack-"Big bad wolf ....I blow pigs houses down."  (That is an exact quote)

Our top names:
Sophie (our #1 right now)
Alivia
Annabell
Amelia (Millie)
Harrison
Hudson (our #1 right now)
Manning



Girl

Either ( I really like this for Addie Jane and Jack's toddler room)

Boy

This is my favorite.

I also love this.  It is way different than something I would normally choose.  The nursery is turquiose right now so this would work perfectly!! So fun!

I am thinking that we are actually not going find out the sex of the baby at all, so I am going to have to pick something a little more gender neutral :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment