Friday, January 7, 2011

2011

2011 is going to be a wonderful year. I can already tell.

I do have a couple of resolutions that I would like to keep for 2011.


1. I have been waking up at 6:00AM every morning even if the kiddos aren't up to have my coffee, watch my TV shows, have quiet time, or read a book. I am loving it and it does make a huge difference in the rest of my day.


2. I need to stop freaking out about the little things. For example, my house being clean or straightened up all the time. I just hate clutter and it makes me unhappy when everything is a disaster and I get stressed out....I need to learn to take a second and breathe and know that I have 2 very active toddlers and my house will never ever stay clean.


3. Read. A want a Nook color (because I do not have anymore space in my house for books). I think reading helps me relax and gives me a couple minutes of peace. I want to read all kinds of books from spiritual to mystery.


4. Win the Terrame Biggest Loser. At work everyone who wants to participate puts $20.00 dollars in and the person who loses the highest percentage of weight wins all the money! So far we have 25 people signed up so I really want to win!!!!!! Plus Terrame will match the money will put in the pot so that around $1000.00!!!I mean I want to lose weight and get fit for myself but some extra money never hurts!

5. Take my life day to day and know the God is with me every step of the way and know that He will take care of me. I need to learn to take one day at time. It is something I have never really known how to do.

6. NO babies in 2011 either.....we just aren't ready yet very happy with a 2 wonderful and amazing little ones. If I get baby fever, which probably won't happen, I have got a cousin (who I feel like is my nephew, Sam) and my 2 newphews, Jeremiah and Deacon, to take care of that!!!

I am sure there are many more that I would like to make in 2011 but those are the few that I am sure about and I want to remember and make ALL my resolutions again! Last year I did GREAT! I just pray this year is the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment