Friday, March 26, 2010

My camera is not working....

I realize that I haven't not posted in a while and its because I am not a great writer and I really just like to post pictures ha ha. Well, two things have happen in the past week, one being my camera broke, and two, baby Jack is thinking about crawling. I call it army crawling, when is laying on his tummy he will use his elbows and forearms instead of his knees to try move. We are very proud of him, I was not expecting him to try anything this early. Addie Jane was crawling great by 6 months or so, but I have learned not to compare, boys are different, and plus baby Jack is WAY bigger than Addie Jane was at this age, even though they left the hospital at the same weight, 7lbs. I love it though. Not to worry I am getting my camera fixed very soon and we will be taking lots and lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your babies are adorable!!!! :) Just came across your blog and absolutely love it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete