Thursday, March 18, 2010

MAJOR milestone



OK now, I know some kids will sleep until 7,8, or even 9 but if you are in my family no one ever sleeps past 6:30 (I am thrilled when I get to sleep until 6:30 by the way). My cousin Haley and her little girl, Mary Ella who is 4 months younger than Addie Jane will sleep until 11:30 and finally Haley just has to go wake her up!! Ugh, living the dream is what I call that! Well, this morning it happened...after 2 years with Addie Jane and almost 5 months with Jack we all slept until 8:15!!!! Amazing. I woke up and thought the time changed again. And just so I am clear Jack went to bed about 8 and Addie Jane about 10 (which for Addie Jane that is a little later than normal) but anyhow I am still happy. Also, Jack slept from 8 until 4:30, took a bottle and went right back to sleep. I am so proud of him, getting big and making my life SO much easier. Jack has been a different baby in the past week..... barely crying, smiling all the time, learning to laugh, and even getting a little bit of hair on his bald head. I am thrilled, although my babies are growing up they are getting more fun everyday!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute little fam! I love to follow missy! ;]

    ReplyDelete