Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hudson 4 months Oops!

I wrote this post for ever ago.......Just completely forgot to upload it. 

Hudson is growing like a weed.  We are going to the doctor for a 5 month appointment instead of a 4 month just because of insurance and what not.  So, I started feeding him babyfood and to my surprise he really likes it.  At this point he is eating about 1/4 to 1/2 at a time.  He usually has some in the morning and some for dinner.  He takes 4-6 oz at time and if he is nursing he still eat about every 2-3 hours. Sleeping is still pretty good.  There is the occasional wake up call at 4:00 AM but he just eats and then goes right back to sleep.  He loves to lay on the floor and watch the kids.  Rolling over both ways now (tummy to back, back to tummy).  Smiles all the time.  His cheeks are my favorite part about him. I can pretty much take him anywhere without problems.  Jack was not like that so it is a VERY nice change.  I have gotten pretty use to going to the grocery store with the 3 and even unloading the groceries.  He is SO long. SO long.  Huge feet and hands.  Legs are getting a little chubby-ness but nothing like Jack, or Addie Jane for that matter.  He is just loving, snuggly, happy, smiley, adorable, and strong.  I am happy to say that this transistion from 2 to 3 is going very smoothly. 

Thank you God for blessing me with this amazing baby.  I am thankful everyday that I have him in my life. 




Sidenote: He is changed so so much since 4 months.  I canNOT wait to post his 5 months.  Sadly he has lost some hair BOO....but at least he is boy and it's about toboggan season!

No comments:

Post a Comment