Friday, July 20, 2012

Big week!

First of all, I am very proud to announce Addie Jane is officially done with swimmies. Yes. Finally. She can jump off the diving board in the deep end and swim to the side by herself. We got some one and one time at the pool and I was determined to teach her how to float. SUCESS! I really hope she can be on swim team next year. I started when I was 3 and grew up loving swim team, it was my favorite part of summer. Jack can swim great, just like a frog BUT he doesn't come up for air. I mean it sounds strange but he can literally swim 6 feet on top of the water he doesnt sink....he just doesn't lift his head for a breath??? I am sure with a couple of lessons he will get there in no time!
Hudson had his 2 month check up this week. He weighs 11.11 and is 23 and 3/4 inches long. 50 percentile for everything which is great! He has gained over 5 pounds since he was born yay!! Jack weighed 13.2 at 2 months but was only 22.5 inches so I'm excited to see how they line up to each other. I can tell he is growing and I love seeing his little cheeks chunk up. He had 3 shots so needless to say he just wanted to be held most of the afternoon. I was okay with that. He is healthy so I am happy!
As for me, I went back to work yesterday! Crazy. I really enjoyed seeing everyone. I had a great day and it feels really good to be back! I love everyone I work with so much, it makes it that much easier to come back. I will only be going back one day a week for now. Well,That's all for now we are off to help with D's bday party!! So excited that little nugget is 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment