Monday, October 18, 2010

Beach Time

My adorable babies
Jessica with her catch and John with his!
Me and Jent
Haha I love this picture cracks me up!
3 boys! Jack 11 and half months, Deacon 3 months, and Jeremiah 9 months.
Addie Jane and Jent fishing on the beach
Love this picture
Jerrry!
Baby D

We are so blessed. We had such an amazing trip, although a little crazy with 2 very young children of my own and my 2 nephews, we made the best out of it. We all found it funny the last year we all went we all stayed up until 12:00 played games and watched movies. This year after a day on the beach with babies, we barely made till 9:00. Ha, funny how things change. Jack LOVED LOVED LOVED the ocean. He would walk right in there as if he had no fear at all. The waves would knock him down and he would just laugh and get back up. Hysterical. Addie Jane was fearless as usually and bossing Jack around. She had a wonderful time fishing with Daddy and playing with the babies. She is a pro-big sister. I am very proud of her. Jeremiah ate sand like it was going out of style. Pretty much one of the cutest/funniest things I have ever seen. Deacon chilled out on a blanket with some major cute outfits on most of the time. The boys (Jent and B-I-L's) fished any chance they got and the one night I went down to fish with them I basically caught the biggest fish ever, until it ate the line (hook, bait, liter....all of it). My brother-in-law John seemed to think it was a huge shark, and I def agree with him, he is a wise man :) He caught a 22 lb red fish one night, it was masive (check out the picture). Oh yes, and by the way they caught 6 baby sharks between 1 and 2 feet long in about an hour....in the middle of the day. Anyone else not feeling great about swimming in the water after that...yea I didn't! Have I mentioned yet, that I basically didn't stop eating the entire time I was down there?? Yes, great food. Very pleased. Jentry and I got to go out on the date one afternoon, it was awesome! I ate fried shrimp and fish. I know it made me just a little fatter but it was totally worth it. Thank you Janey and Boss for our wonderful vacation and Christmas present! It was great!

I will post more pictures soon...I have a ton!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I need to put your pics on my mac. Love them!

    ReplyDelete